Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Light Box For Macro Photography

Last week I blogged about my photography setup and how this has helped my photos. There was an overwhelming response to the information. This inspired me to try to create a light box that works as well as my Professional one. So last Friday I found a box and began writing a DIY tutorial on creating the light box.



Since I already have a light box of my own, I donated the box to Katie of Kaleidoscope Garden on Etsy. I hope she enjoys it.



So anyway, if you are interested in creating your own light box for Macro Photography, you can find the tutorial here. It is in PDF format and the file size is approximately 2.1 MB (lots of photos).



Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi elunajewelry,
    Interesting post. I nominated you for a Sunshine Blog Award – see the details here:
    http://blueforestjewellery.blogspot.com/2010/02/sunshine-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments and questions are welcome. Spammers will be deleted and banned from this site.