Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ignoring the Shoulds.

I have a show coming up at the end of the month that I really should be getting ready for. Instead, I have been spending a lot of time with my son.

I have not had the motivation to work on jewelry like I should. I know that I have a big list of "need to" and "should". But I am enjoying the precious time I have with my son. In a few years he will be going to school and our fun afternoons will be laced with homework and friends.  So I am getting to the point that I plan on enjoying our fun times, and I will worry about non-obligatory should haves another day.

And who knows what may develop out of our care-free time.

1 comment:

  1. The time you are spending with your son, cannot not be gotten back, its far more importance than any jewelry could ever be.
    Do what you are doing and what ever you have for the show so be it.

    I cannot stress the importance of spending this time, while u have it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments and questions are welcome. Spammers will be deleted and banned from this site.