Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Silver Stackable Rings by Eluna Jewelry Designs

One of the most popular fashion trends in jewelry recently have been stacking rings. Simple rings that can be stacked and worn together or separately. Recently I have began creating rings, and now I am officially introduction these beautiful creations.

On today's post I am going to begin with my sterling silver rings.  You can order these rings individually or in a set of 4.



Each ring is handmade using solid sterling silver. These rings are handmade to your specified size. These would make a great addition to your jewelry collection.

View these rings, and my other rings today at the ring section of my Etsy Store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and questions are welcome. Spammers will be deleted and banned from this site.