Thursday, July 10, 2014

Jewelry SpotLight Friday

I thought I would share some of my newest listing with you on Friday. So to start off with I thought I would share two listings featuring red Malaysian jade.  

https://www.etsy.com/listing/193257642/red-malaysia-jade-earrings-in-sterling?ref=shop_home_active_1

The beautiful beaded earrings feature a pair of red jade beads surrounded by silver seed beads. They are finished off with sterling silver ear wires. A perfect pair of classic red beaded earrings. The beautiful earrings retail for $12 a pair!

Perhaps you like the look of these earrings, but wish they were just a bit warmer. You would be in luck! I also make these in Copper!!!!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/193257454/red-malaysia-jade-earrings-in-copper?ref=shop_home_active_2

These beautiful warm toned earrings are only $5 a pair!

Come back next week for a new Jewelry Spotlight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and questions are welcome. Spammers will be deleted and banned from this site.