Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Small Hoop Earrings, Small Copper Hoops, Hammered Copper Hoop Earrings - 1 inch diamter by ElunaJewelry

14.00 USD

Copper is such a beautiful metal, that I wanted to do something special with this warm rustic metal. I created my small hammered copper hoop earrings to share the warmth and beauty of this metal.

This beautiful hammered copper hoops are have a classic, simple design, making them a great addition to your everyday wardrobe! My backwards hoops are one of my best sellers since 2009!

To create these warm copper hoop earrings, I measure and cut my 20 gauge copper wire. I then form the copper into dainty one inch diameter hoops, and hammer the hoops flat. Once they have been hammered, the small copper hoops are then tumbled and polished to harden the hoop earrings.

My hoops are designed to be lightweight and comfortable! Designed without a clasp, they are easy to wear! They simply slide comfortably through the back of your earring piercing until the circular catch at the back touches your earlobe, creating the illusion of a full hoop without the clasp.

These elegant thin hoops are lightweight and designed for a standard piercing. This means they will not tear or stretch your earring holes.

If you would like to see a demo on how these hoops are worn, please visit my video demo! http://youtu.be/p9FRWrmuC1M

My copper hoops are hammered flat from natural copper wire. They are our small sized copper hoops having a 1.0 inch (2.8 cm) diameter. Other sizes are available in my store!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
See More Artisan Jewelry at:
http://ift.tt/2dOUAmT
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

These handmade copper hoop earrings are made by elunajewelry.etsy.com


Reviews from other customers!

"These are really neat. They catch the light beautifully, just enough. Very light weight, I'm on the phone a lot with work and they don't interfere at all."

"Gorgeous earrings - so light, elegant and comfortable. Great design."

"I ordered these as a gift, but now think I'm going to need a pair for myself too!"

"These are beautiful!! Even better than in the photo. Thank you so much!!"


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



from Etsy Shop for ElunaJewelry http://ift.tt/2dWW2qR
via Shop for this at Eluna Jewelry Store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and questions are welcome. Spammers will be deleted and banned from this site.