How to automatically update you Facebook Fan page with your blog.
- From your Facebook fan page admin site, locate your Notes application.
- Click on this application and proceed to your Notes Screen.
- One the right hand side, you will find your Notes settings. There will be a link that says "Import blog." Click this link to proceed.
- A new form will pop up asking for a URL. Simply enter your blog web address into the form and click the button that says "Start Importing." It is that simple!
This feature may also be used to import your Etsy or Artfire RSS feed. However you can only import one feed per page.
How to automatically import your blog or Etsy feed into Twitter.
- Go to Twitterfeed.com and create a new account.
- Create a new feed and login with your twitter ID.
- The next step is to name your feed and input your RSS feed address. Make sure to test the feed so you will know if there are any problems.
- Now click on Advance settings to determine frequency of tweets, tweet tags, ect.
- Click the create feed button. Now you are up and running.