Thursday, September 23, 2010

September DDM Show

I am getting ready for one of my last shows of the season. Due to un-forseen circumstances this year, I have not been participating in many shows. So I am really looking forward to the Designers Downtown Market on Saturday.

I will be previewing a new line of necklaces at this show. My Italian Glass Tile Necklaces. Here is a picture of one I recently sold on my Etsy site!


Of course I will also have plenty of Wire Wrapped Designer Cabochon Necklaces, Morning Dew Pendants, Reclaimed Stained Glass Jewelry, Everyday Sterling Silver Earrings, and Reversi Hoops. So if you are in the Raleigh Area, be sure to stop by and see me from 9-3.

Check out the other great artists that will be there too! Designers Downtown Market

1 comment:

Comments and questions are welcome. Spammers will be deleted and banned from this site.