Monday, December 31, 2012

New items 12-31-2012

So it is New Year's Eve! I hope you all have had a wonderful year.

For me it has been an up and down year. So great highs, and some definite lows (like getting the flu!).  But as 2012 comes to an end, I would like to tell you all Thank you!

Thank you for the support you have given myself, my family, and my store this year.

Before I go I would like to share two new listings with you.

The first listing is a beautiful pair of hammered heart earrings!



The second is the necklace my husband encouraged me to make. He told me to go "whole hog" on the creation of this necklace. It is a beautiful, princess inspired necklace! I had so much fun making it!


1 comment:

Comments and questions are welcome. Spammers will be deleted and banned from this site.