Monday, September 9, 2013

Item of the Week: September 9th to September 15th

This week my Tiny Niobium Hoop Earrings will be on Sale. There are 5 earrings listed in this weeks promotion and they are on sale for 25%  the original price!
These hoop earrings are 1/2 inches in diameter and made of hypo-allergenic niobium wire. A great value at 25% off!
Hurry before they are gone!
 
You can purchase them on Etsy Here or on Artfire Here
Promotion Information!
I have began a new promotion where one item will be on sale for a week. The sale item will be 10-25% off its original price and there will be a limited number available for purchase. Once it is sold out, or the promotion ends, then the item will be re-listed at its original price. 
 
 
Other Items Of the Week

My friend Christie at Christie Cottage is also having an item of the week sale this week. She is offering her Bridal Keepsake Box this week.


 
It is regularly priced at $30 with Free Shipping. This week only it is $22.50 with Free Shipping. Hurry before it is gone! 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Eluna!

    I added this link to my blog post for the day as a tweet.

    Hope this gets us sales! I appreciate you!

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also added it to my sidebar with a link to this post.

    <><

    ReplyDelete

Comments and questions are welcome. Spammers will be deleted and banned from this site.