Monday, May 5, 2014

New Designs! To Be Listed

I have been working on photos and new designs over the weekend. So I thought for this morning I would post some of the pictures I have been working on. I hope to have them listed in my store soon!

Red Creek Jasper



If you like this necklace, check out the currently listed Red Creek Jasper in my Etsy Store


Paua Shell

Carrasite Jasper
If you like this Carrasite Jasper necklace, you may also enjoy my Crazy Lace Agate Necklace

Black Moss Agate

Like the Black Moss Agate Necklace? Check out the Golden Moss Agate Necklace in my store! 

White Druzy

I love Druzy! In addition to this White Druzy, I currently have listed a beautiful Pale Blue Green Druzy Necklace in my shop! 

Spiderman Jasper

Come see all the necklaces, rings and earrings in my store today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and questions are welcome. Spammers will be deleted and banned from this site.