Sunday, October 12, 2014

Indoor Booth! A Quick Peek



Last weekend I had my first show of the season. And it was a great show!

The promoters had the show setup in sets of tables indoors. Each set of tables made a large rectangle containing a number of vendors. The cost was nominal on this show, so I decided to purchase two spaces.

We arrived Friday and set up most of the framework for my booth, and came back early Saturday to add the tabletop displays and jewelry.

Here are a few photos of the booth.



Like I mentioned before, the show was a great success. And I have already began replenishing my stock for my next show. 

There were a few bugs we noticed, like the lack of lighting over some of my stock. But I am currently working on designing a new light setup to take care of those bug. I will try to post pictures of the new lights after the next show so you all can see them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and questions are welcome. Spammers will be deleted and banned from this site.