Monday, June 27, 2016

Gratitude Monday: Week 5

How is your Monday? Are you looking forward to Monday or are you dreading it?

Well I want to try an experiment. For the next 3 months (May 30th - August 29th), I was to try to express something I have gratitude for each Monday. I want to try to change my Monday from dread to cheer. And I would like for you to join me!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We have been at this for 1 month now. How you seen any changes? How is your Monday Gratitude going? Is it effecting your entire week?

Ok for today's challenge
 
 This week I want you to choose 4 new thing you are grateful for  and 1 goal for this week! Post them in the comments so we can cheer each other on!  Then ask your friends and family to post 4 thing they are grateful for. Let see if we can't change Mondays!

1 comment:

  1. I just started last week, but think this is a great way to start the week.
    Previously I mentioned I am thankful for such great friends - I am grateful that those friends know they can always count on me when they are in need.

    Grateful for the Sales I have had the past few weeks - thanks to my many Etsy friends who help promote my work (you know who you are).

    I am grateful that God listens to my many prayers to help those I pray for (no explanations right now).

    I am grateful once again for having wonderful children who are always here for me, although I make they crazy.

    **Thank you April for allowing us to share our "Grateful thoughts" to help us get through each week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments and questions are welcome. Spammers will be deleted and banned from this site.