Monday, January 23, 2017

Then or Now?

Then and Now.

Sometimes it is fun to take a look back at where we started. It allows us to see how far we have come. Looking back gives us a chance to celebrate the obstacles we have overcome along the way. So today I thought I would share a small bit of that journey with all of you. So welcome to my Then and Now……

I began creating jewelry to sell in 2006. Here are some of my old photos from a decade ago.



                                                                          


These pieces seem so long ago. I loved playing with designs, trying to find my style, my journey.
These are some of my newer pieces. Things have changed along the way, don’t you think.





   





Leave me a comment and let me know which of these you like the best; then or now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and questions are welcome. Spammers will be deleted and banned from this site.