Monday, October 25, 2010

Creating Cabs custom book on Shutterfly

I created a book on how I cut stones. I thought this would be a good idea to show people how I cut cabochons rather than trying to explain the process in abstract.

My husband helped me create this by photographing me at work. I did attempt to link the book so you could flip through it, however I do not think blogger likes the codes from Shutterfly. So anyway, here is the link to my book.

Click here to view this photo book larger

If you are considering making a technique book like this, I will recommend that you create the book using the custom settings.  

I tried the simple book creation and found it lacking.

Oh and if you get a chance, stop by Christiecottage's blog today. She is today's host of the Twitter Tree. 


2 comments:

  1. Stopping by looking for today's Twitter Tree link...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about that Christie, you caught the blog right as I imported the book over, before I had a chance to edit the post and add information :)

    Everything is ready now though :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments and questions are welcome. Spammers will be deleted and banned from this site.