Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Listing work.

I have been working on updating some of the SEO on my Etsy store. (warning this could get a little link heavy)

In the past month, I have updated the sections of my store. I have gone from Hoop Earrings to Silver Hoop Earrings, Copper Hoops, Gold Filled Hoops, Niobium Hoop Earrings, and Hoop Earring Sets.

Obviously the Silver Hoop Earrings feature my Sterling Silver Hoops.  I have four different sizes of backward hoops I sell under the Silver Hoop Earrings section, as well as 3 Inch Hoops and 4 Inch Hoops.  My four sterling silver backward hoop sizes are: Tiny Sterling Silver Hoops (0.5 inch diameter), Small Sterling Silver Hoop Earrings (1.0 inch diameter), Medium Silver Hoop Earrings (1.5 inch diameter) and Large Sterling Silver Hoop Earrings (2.0 inch diameter).

I have also worked on my listings for my Tiny Gold Hoop Earrings made from 14 karat gold filled wire, as well as my tiny copper hoops and my small hammered copper hoop earrings.

I am hoping all this work will increase my position in certain keyword searches from Google.

Thanks for letting me ramble.
April

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and questions are welcome. Spammers will be deleted and banned from this site.