Thursday, January 8, 2015

Who the Hell Am I?????



In almost every blogging article, marketing advice, sales course I read/take I have been told the same thing, tell your story.....

I know that everything and everyone has a story, but not every story is evident at first glance. And this includes mine.

I think this quote is a good place to start. For this year, I hope to use my blog to explore who I am and what my personal story is. And I would like you all to be a part of it. If there is something about me, that you would like to know, or something that you think is important, please leave a comment and let me know.


Next week, I will begin this journey. I wanted to let you all know what was coming before I jumped head first into this process. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and questions are welcome. Spammers will be deleted and banned from this site.