Sunday, July 12, 2009

A run down of my MIA..

I have not been a very good blogger the past week. I have not posted once. So here is a quick run down as to what I have been up to:

My son just broke through two new teeth, which has (of course) resulted in my husband I being very sleep deprived. The night before the teeth broke through, he was so restless that I was sure my son had an ear infection. So on Wendsday I took him to the doctor, just to discover that his new teeth had just broken the surface.

With a teething baby comes a clingy baby, so I had not been able to get alot done until the past day or so. I am finally back creating jewelry. I have created 15 or 20 new sea glass necklaces. I hope to get pictures of them and have them posted sometimes soon.

I have also secured a new wholesale supplier and drawn up some new designs. I am delving into the idea of wholesaleing some of my work. So I guess my next step is to order supplies for my wholesale line and create some prototypes. I think I need to create a jewelry line sheet with those prototypes.

Here is hoping that I am moving in the right direction.

Also a quick note: Monika Rose has posted her feature of my etsy store on her blog here.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to be past the teething baby time of life (because now I need all the beauty rest that can be had!)

    Your sea glass jewelry is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Comments and questions are welcome. Spammers will be deleted and banned from this site.