Thursday, November 6, 2014

Booth Look Update for my last Show

I have been working on updating my holiday booth. One thing I have really wanted to add was more lighting. So I bought two pieces of gridwall (sold at Walmart as add-ons for a garage shelving unit for $16) to add to my tables.

I have also added rolls of "snow blankets" in order to prepare for my holiday look.

Here are some photos of my latest booth look.

 Another addition to my indoor booth; the vertical banner stand. Many of my indoor shows do not allow hanging anything on the wall, so this is a nice alternative to keep my banner visible to people walking by.
The lights really drew people in. More than even I thought they would!
In this case, the shutters did not draw as much attention as I had hoped. People spent more time at my tables. In many cases I had to let them know I had earrings on the shutter displays behind them. I have a suspicion this was due to the tables being lit but the shutters were not.

Anywho, just a quick update on the process! Enjoy and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and questions are welcome. Spammers will be deleted and banned from this site.