Thursday, November 6, 2014

New piece!!!


With the holidays right around the corner, I have decided to make some eye-popping pieces of jewelry. I have been working with my torch quite a bit lately. 


Today I wanted to share one of the pieces I am the most proud of!

This piece is not quite finished yet, as I am still waiting on the chain and findings to finish it. But I wanted to let you see the work, even if it is in progress.
Featuring a carved blue labradorite teardrop set in Sterling silver, this is a work of art. 

After I finished making the stone setting, I then created these beautiful braided silver wings that extend off of the stone. They are finished in the back with small circles, to which the chain will be attached when it is finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and questions are welcome. Spammers will be deleted and banned from this site.