Sunday, June 28, 2009

Ahh the Joys of Family

We had my husbands annual family reunion yesterday. There were probably over a hundred and fifty people at the reunion. This was my son's first attendance, and boy it was like flies to honey. We were all exhausted by the time we got home. In fact my little one did not wake up from the time we left last night until about 2 am this morning. Poor little guy was tuckered out.

I do have some good news as far as my store is concerned. I had my first sell yesterday. YAY! SALES FAIRY!!!!

I am also in the Storque Showcase tomorrow. Wish me luck! Hopefully I will be able to get some more sales tomorrow.

Marketing tip. Carry lots of business cards to your family reunion. I had several requests for my jewelry yesterday ( I typically bring some with me, but decided not to yesterday.) Since I did not have any jewelry with me, we gave out business cards. Several people wanted multiple cards so that they could give out to their friends. So always carry business cards with you, even to family functions.

Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and questions are welcome. Spammers will be deleted and banned from this site.