Friday, June 26, 2009

Finally!

I spent yesterday at home with a minor stomach bug. I think that is the first time I have been home alone, for more than an hour, in about seven months. Boy was I able to get some stuff done! Even feeling sick, I was able to photograph 10 pairs of sea glass earring. I will be posting them next week at my Etsy store. I was also able to create another 22 pairs of reproduction sea glass to create into earrings. Plus 6 pieces that I will turn into pendants.
 
Since my son was born, I have been lucky to get an hour a week of free time to work on creating jewelry. Just being able to grab a couple of hours yesterday felt great! One more way to help move that mountain I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and questions are welcome. Spammers will be deleted and banned from this site.