Friday, August 30, 2013

Ramp Up Your Holiday Sales - Week 5

I am pleased to say that I have had more sales this week! YAY!

I have also been increasing my following on Facebook and on my newsletter. More celebrations!!!

Lets see what else.......

Oh I have finished my website! You can purchase directly on the website, which I LOVE! I also opened a new store on Artfire. There are only a few items on the artfire store, but I am adding more daily.  I am trying to put my eggs in different baskets.

Right now I am working on creating a new page on my blog, and I will also put one on my website, for an item of the week! I hope to start this next week.

Other than that I have mainly been doing dayjob/personal stuff this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and questions are welcome. Spammers will be deleted and banned from this site.