Monday, August 26, 2013

Weekend WrapUp - Monday 8/26/2013

Hope you all had a productive weekend.

Saturday I started out the day trying to finish up my new webpage. I finally found a way to truly incorporate my Etsy store directly into my webpage. And I am so happy about it!

If you would like to take a peek, you can see my new site here:
http://www.elunajewelry.com

For the rest of Saturday I pretty much slept. Not sure why. Just could not keep my eyes open. :(

Sunday was a different story however.

I finally finished the stones I have been working on. Five emeralds and one oolite stone.
I hope to start making jewelry with these very soon!

I also took some new photos on Sunday. One of the things I have been trying to get done was to take photos of my new niobium hoops on my stone back ground so they will match up better in my store.

So here is a peek at those photos, with links to the listings they will be added too.









I also photographed some more jewelry, but that will be listed later.

Hope you all had a good weekend as well.

1 comment:

Comments and questions are welcome. Spammers will be deleted and banned from this site.